Closing button (X)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing button (X)

hi, i am almost 15 years acdsee user and tried to avoid last versions for a long time because i dont like too much changes especially visual changes.

the thing i want to say the closing button on upper right corner is annoying because with your new skin it is hard to click it. in older versions the clickable area was far more big like 2-3x bigger than current one and you didnt need to look upper right corner when you want to close app. just moving most right upper section was enough but now you cant close it like this because you cant click that tiny button.

the point is either making those icon bigger or increasing their clickable area is huge important for me. if you dont understand what i mean am putting a screenshot here.

here when you move your mouse to most upper right corner (even your curson is out of screen) you can still click that cross button to exit from windows explorer but this doesnt work with acdsee's new skin. it was working in old versions and like i said it is one of the reasons why i didnt upgrade to new ones...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (2) (2jpg).jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.1 KB ID:	51344
    Last edited by seriousgigi; 01-10-2020, 03:44 PM.
Working...
X