X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mogle
    replied
    Originally posted by GusPanella View Post
    In case it helps, a while ago, I started using Synology CloudSync for the photo directory on local storage. ACD almost immediately started strange operation. I turn off Synology CloudSync and the problem went away. Interestingly, OneDrive syncing works fine.
    Interesting.

I am using www.sync.com and their sync functionality for work and documents, projects and more. Excellent concept. I can sadly not turn this off. ACDSee got lower priority. I will keep in mind.

Leave a comment:

• GusPanella
    replied
    In case it helps, a while ago, I started using Synology CloudSync for the photo directory on local storage. ACD almost immediately started strange operation. I turn off Synology CloudSync and the problem went away. Interestingly, OneDrive syncing works fine.

Leave a comment:

• mogle
    replied
    Originally posted by jodzeee View Post
    tl:dr - try turning off Dropbox and/or Backblaze or other background syncing operations
    Good advice.

If you think it would help - it will be very difficult to find the fault. If a fault or issue cannot be reproduced it will not be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• jodzeee
    replied
    I tried Edvard's advice for my issue and it didn't work. I'm not sure if it's the same problem or related, but see my question linked below. Maybe it will help?
    https://forum.acdsee.com/forum/main-...he-image-error

tl:dr - try turning off Dropbox and/or Backblaze or other background syncing operations

Leave a comment:

• Edvard
    replied
    After the last move of RAW image processing in DEVELOP mode wait a few seconds before clicking "NEXT".

Leave a comment:

• James W-
    replied
    Hi daver99,

Sorry to learn that you encountered the problem as you saved the developed RAW file in Ultimate 2019.

I have just created support ticket, and then sent that email to your gmail account. We would like to have the sample RAW file, its xmp side car and possible steps to reproduce the problem. In that email, I provided information on how to upload the sample files to us.

Thanks

James
    ACDSee Customer Care Team

Leave a comment:

• daver99
    started a topic Bugs that never get fixed

Bugs that never get fixed

I've been a user for at least 15 years - currently I'm running Ultimate 2019 and getting frustrated once again. I've just had my raw edits from 10 minutes ago become corrupted upon save. Various versions of this bug have been reported for years. [By me at least.. actually the last time I had an issue I did some digging and send them the EXACT problem down to which parameter in the save file was being improperly set when saving and under what conditions this happened- still took awhile for a patch.. bah]

How about taking one dev cycle and focus on hardening and optimizing this software instead of adding features and slowing it down? Having developed real-time performance oriented consumer software for literally millions of customers I find the QA here lacking.

The worst part is I still really like the workflow and don't have any kind of "this is the last straw and I'm switching to PAINT" rant.

<sigh.. now back to re-doing my edits...>
    DR
Working...
X