Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse Geocode - The selected files are found in more than one location....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mogle
    replied
    GUI Interface again. ACDSee really needs to sit down and think before they develop anything. Looking at this and other menu or functions it is too many clicks. And the manus is not structured in a good manner. Every click counts. Short cuts are good. This is not easy. The ACDSee Ultimate is very rich on functionality. But the GUI!

Leave a comment:

• Reverse Geocode - The selected files are found in more than one location....

I want to reverse geocode a large number of images. When I select a blue balloon, which represents multiple location, and click on the Reverse Geocode button I get the error "The selected files are found in more than one location. Would you like to save the same location data into each file?" I could either accept writing the same info to all files, which I don't want, or drill down to the red balloons. However, it's just too cumbersome having to drill down. Is there a way that a separate location is assigned to each picture based on that pictures coordinates? I don't need to get the popup screen to verify the location information. I trust that ACDsee makes the right decision regarding city, province, etc.
Working...
X