Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not move files in manage mode with ult2020 to new folder ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not move files in manage mode with ult2020 to new folder ?

This is a strange thing.
    using ult 2019 I can grab an image in manage mode and move it to a subfolder. Works fine.
    using ult 2020 installed on the same PC if I try the same on the same files and same folders
    it says
    "P7051234.ORF":Zugriff verweigert
    which is Geman for "Access denied"

I also tried moving the files using the windows explorer from/to the same two folders. That also works fine.
    What is happeneing here with ult 2020, any ideas?

Hi,
    Do you use any antivirus software like AVG or Avast? If not, what antirvirus program do you use? Some of these antivirus programs will block applications from doing file operations.

If you are using AVG or Avast, please go to Menu | Settings, and select Blocked & Allowed apps. Click ALLOW APP, and add ACDSee Ultimate 2020 in the list.

See if that resolves the issue for you. Thanks

Ben
    ACD Systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_H View Post
      Hi,
      Do you use any antivirus software like AVG or Avast? If not, what antirvirus program do you use? Some of these antivirus programs will block applications from doing file operations.

If you are using AVG or Avast, please go to Menu | Settings, and select Blocked & Allowed apps. Click ALLOW APP, and add ACDSee Ultimate 2020 in the list.

See if that resolves the issue for you. Thanks

Ben
      ACD Systems.
      That worked perfectly.

Many thanks!!!

I am using the Avast antivirus program. Added ult 2020 as you described above and I could move the files again.
      Strange that this problem affected ult 2020 but not ult 2019 ?

Comment

Working...
      X