Nik Collection Plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nik Collection Plugins

I know these plugins worked in the past and listed as supported in ACDSee web site, but all I get when launching them is a quick flash dialog box, too fast to read and the plugin does not load. Is it just me or do others have issues with them?
    Last edited by Regor250; 11-12-2020, 07:33 AM.

Originally posted by Regor250 View Post
    I know these plugins worked in the past and listed as supported in ACDSee web site, but all I get when launching them is a quick flash dialog box, too fast to read and the plugin does not load. Is it just me or do others have issues with them?
    I no longer have the NIk Collection to check with on Ultimate 2021, but I seem to recall when I did a trial with them back on Ultimate 2020 that at least one of them would open behind the ACDSee screen, and I had to click on its icon in the task bar to switch to it.. Possibly worth checking.

Comment

Unfortunately that isn't the case. It just goes away and not even show in the Task Manager, but that was a good suggestion.

Comment

I am using Silver Efex Pro with Ultimate 2021. It works fine.

Comment

I have used all Nik Collection plugins since 2010 with all versions of ACDSee through Ult 2021 without any problems. I use them a lot, especially Color Efex Pro 4 and Viveza 2. They launch without fail. Have you tried re-installing Nik when the plugins don't launch?
          Last edited by mun; 11-10-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

OK tx everyone, since it seems it's a problem on my system I'll do more digging to find what's going wrong.

Comment

I've re-installed Nik Collection, problem solved. :-) Thank you everyone for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
              X