Please include lensfun data for NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please include lensfun data for NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR

Pease include the lensfun Geometric & Chromatic correction data for the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR

Also available in that database for the Nikon Z series cameras and also missing in ACDSee are :
    NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S
    NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR

please add those as well.

You can see that they are already covered in this version of the lensfun database https://wilson.bronger.org/lensfun_coverage.html

Since I need this corerction urgently, is there some workaround in the meantime where I can add this correction data into ACDSee myself for my NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR ?

Thanks

Originally posted by Trevor View Post

Pease include the lensfun Geometric & Chromatic correction data for the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR

Also available in that database for the Nikon Z series cameras and also missing in ACDSee are :
    NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S
    NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR

please add those as well.

You can see that they are already covered in this version of the lensfun database https://wilson.bronger.org/lensfun_coverage.html

Since I need this corerction urgently, is there some workaround in the meantime where I can add this correction data into ACDSee myself for my NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR ?

Thanks
    p.s. I'm using Ultimate 2021 ver. 14 build 2451

Comment

Link.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil View Post
        Thanks Emil
        I finally got around to trying out the suggestions in that link you posted. I'm pleased to say it worked perfectly. I can now automatically correct the geometric lens distortions and the chromatic abborations for my Z24-200 lens . GREAT, Thanks !!

Comment

Working...
        X