X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using ACDSEE Ultimate 2020 can't see some tif files

Hello,

I have ACDSEE Ultimate 2020.
    I mostly use it for browsing and comparing my images. Some RAW files are converted in tif when needed through DxO PhotoLab and Helicon Focus Pro (stacks)

I have some files I wanted to rework on and now it doesn't show the image on thumbs and can't double click to see it. I can swipe it into my PhotoShop though and it's a normal image that I can work on. If I save it to another name I can see, double click on the new saved file. However it's not possible to do that with all those files that won't show.
    I have totally no idea what is going on. I can use it in Windows Explorer, other editing programs, but it won't show the thumb's image, nor can I double click it to see it large. I know for sure I did work with them when I converted them at the time. Could it have something to do with the database? Could it be corrupt? When working on new files I don't have any issues, but maybe over time I will...
    Thanks for your time!

I did found out what happened while looking at my database. It seems pictures are put into "quarantine", don't know why, don't know when. But when I selected not to hold them they were visible again and I could work with them. I find it strange ACDSEE couldn't help me with that some time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 4BYE View Post
      I did found out what happened while looking at my database. It seems pictures are put into "quarantine", don't know why, don't know when. But when I selected not to hold them they were visible again and I could work with them. I find it strange ACDSEE couldn't help me with that some time ago.
      Thanks for that snippet of info. I just ran into the same issue where Tif files were not in a usable format. Cleared up now.

Comment

Working...
      X