Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you add text / captions to photos with ACDSee Ultimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you add text / captions to photos with ACDSee Ultimate?

It's a fairly basic process to add captions /text to photos using MS Paint, Canva or a similar application. Can I use ACDSee to add the type of captioning shown below or do you recommend another app to do this? If I can use ACDSee, what are the basic steps?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Prospecting_Wolf of Wall Street.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	55925
    Thanks in advance for your advice.

Originally posted by Mamiya2Nikon View Post
    It's a fairly basic process to add captions /text to photos using MS Paint, Canva or a similar application. Can I use ACDSee to add the type of captioning shown below or do you recommend another app to do this? If I can use ACDSee, what are the basic steps?
    For a simple task like your example:-
    Edit Mode, Text tool. Set font type, font size, color etc. Type your caption, position on photo. Text tool creates a new text layer.
    Export image in format of choice.

If you have multiple images that are to have the same title, in the same position, then in manage mode select the images and use the batch edit function. In that select Text Overlay.

Comment

Thank you Greyfox. You make tasks seem simple. If I'm fortunate enough to find the instructions in ACDSee's Help section, they're generally far more complicated than they advice you give.

Comment

Working...
      X