ACDSEE 2021 is deactivated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDSEE 2021 is deactivated

I've bought ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 (No subscription)

I've installed and activated the license based on the documentation https://acdid.acdsee.com/product/register-offline).
    After the initial install, i'm able to use ACDSee just fine.
    When i start it the next day(Or rather when i restart the computer), it shows the following message:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2021-11-02_070826.png
Views:	186
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	57927
    From this point on, i can't use it anymore. If i enter the license again, it shows that it was activated. But it then closes the application and starts it again just to show that it is deactivated.
    The only thing that works is to uninstall ACDsee and install it again. In this case, i can use it once (Until the next restart).

I run it on windows 10 on a ryzen 3800 (No virtual machine).

What do i need to do in order to use ACDSee?
    ACDSee support did not provide an answer unfortunately.

Have you tried to download your application again from the ACDSee website under "My Account"?
    You will also find your license code there.

Comment

suntsu

From where did you purchase your ACDSee Ultimate 2021?
      If the software you have is a genuine copy then ACDSee's support should be able to assist you. Licencing issues are not something that can generally be resolved by other users.

Comment

Originally posted by Framon View Post
        Have you tried to download your application again from the ACDSee website under "My Account"?
        You will also find your license code there.
        Yes, i have downloaded ACDSee again via My Account but with the same behavior.

Originally posted by Greyfox View Post
        suntsu

From where did you purchase your ACDSee Ultimate 2021?
        If the software you have is a genuine copy then ACDSee's support should be able to assist you. Licencing issues are not something that can generally be resolved by other users.
        I've bought it via the ACDSee website. And i did reach out to the support but with no result. First reply was a generic response that my license actually is valid and after my reply with more detailed information i've not heard from the support for over a week.
        That is the reason i'm asking on the forum. I'd just like to get it working.

Comment

Originally posted by suntsu View Post
          ..I've bought it via the ACDSee website. And i did reach out to the support but with no result. First reply was a generic response that my license actually is valid and after my reply with more detailed information i've not heard from the support for over a week.
          In my experience it not like ACDSee support to take that long to respond to support requests. Perhaps there has been a glitch in their system.

I suggest you try the on line chat from https://www.acdsee.com/en/support/contact (but check that it is within their working hours), or alternatively try an email to [email protected].

Comment

Just to close this issue:
            I've now reinstalled windows and since then, ACDSee works without this problem.
            But i never got any proper feedback or help from the ACDSee support which is a bit sad.

Comment

Originally posted by suntsu View Post
              Just to close this issue:
              I've now reinstalled windows and since then, ACDSee works without this problem.
              But i never got any proper feedback or help from the ACDSee support which is a bit sad.
              I do recall quite some time ago when I didn't get a response from ACDSee Support, and it turned out that they had indeed responded, but their email had been relegated to the spam folder, not in my email client, but at the local service provider end. I had to use Webmail to move them from the spam folder into the in folder, and at the same time set up a rule that all future emails from ACDSee were to be allowed through. I've had no issues since.

Comment

This happened to me once as well. It is always helpful to check the spam folder from time to time.
                Besides, some sites report that their automatically sent mails could be considered as spam.

Comment

Working...
                X