Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default text size percentage

Ultimate 2022

Ok, if we set aside what I was trying to do before and accept that I am going to manually enter the text....

I have found out that very helpfully, ACDSee creates the text box and therefore font size proportionally to the image you are editing! This is actually exactly what I want. However it's always about twice the size I'd like, for every image. Is there a way to configure the default proportion of text to image?

Originally posted by Inge Jones View Post
    Ultimate 2022

Ok, if we set aside what I was trying to do before and accept that I am going to manually enter the text....

I have found out that very helpfully, ACDSee creates the text box and therefore font size proportionally to the image you are editing! This is actually exactly what I want. However it's always about twice the size I'd like, for every image. Is there a way to configure the default proportion of text to image?
    When inserting metadata using Edit's text tool, No
    I think it is actually the font size itself that is based on the image size. The text box is then sized by the number of characters in the metadata string.
    You can manually change the font size after the insert, but you can't change the default size, and you can't edit the metadata itself.
    It works as it is for Captions that don't exceed around 32 characters.

That is one of the reasons I use Batch Edit to place the metadata on the bar as I mentioned in https://forum.acdsee.com/forum/main-...0539#post60539.

The distance in from the left and right of the image (and therefore the width of the text box can set to a specific pixel size or as percentage, and the height of the box likewise.

Comment

Working...
    X