Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next/Previous Folder Shortcut Keys

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade to the latest version of ACDSee to take advantage of the mappable shortcut keys. I can't find a shortcut to move to the next and previous folder in Manage mode. This would be a very useful way to progress through many folders using simply the mouse as the shortcut keys could be bound to mouse buttons. The right pane could be scrolled with the mouse wheel.

Any chance you could add this please?

Thanks,

Andy.

Originally posted by ShaggyDragon View Post
    Hi,
    I can't find a shortcut to move to the next and previous folder in Manage mode.
    If the folders tab in the left hand pane has focus, then the up/down arrow keys will move forward or backwards through the folder tree.

If the center file list pane has focus then the up/down arrow keys move forward or backwards through the files.

The default shortcut key to toggle focus to the folders tab in the left hand pane is Ctrl + Shift +1. Once the folders tab has focus, then the up and down arrow keys move forward and backwards through the folders, and the plus and minus keys move through the thumbnails for the files in the selected folder..

Or am I not understanding what you want to do?

Comment

I'm trying to assign this to my mouse. CTRL SHIFT 1 is a toggle to open/close the Folder pane, so if I make a macro to do CTRL+SHIFT+1 then Down Cursor and the pane is already open, it will close and the macro won't work.

As I said I want to use the mouse wheel to go up and down the image list pane and be able to go to the previous or next folder simply by using the mouse.

Comment

ShaggyDragon

I doubt what you want can currently be done within the current short cut keys arrangement.
        Best raise a Support request at https://www.acdsee.com/en/support/form/ and detail exactly what you are looking to do as a possible product improvement request.

Comment

Working...
        X