X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rayban
    replied
    Originally posted by AliGW View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean. Which version do you have? In Ultimate 2022, each folder's settings are remembered. I sort on date sorted backwards and then sort forwards within each day. Are you asking how to make it the default?
    Thank you AliGW!

Leave a comment:

• rayban
    replied
    Originally posted by hectorsm View Post

As AliGW said, ACDSee will remember any sort order you apply to a folder. However, there is no customizable "global" default setting for sort order. This mean that every time a new folder is created, you'll need to set the custom sort order for that folder. This is also true for the sort type. I prefer date taken, but a new folder will always default to filename. Once I change it to Date Taken, it stays that way.

A customizable "global" default sort order is feature that I hope to see in the future.

Hector
    Okei, Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• hectorsm
    replied
    Originally posted by rayban View Post
    I have ultimate 2022 Version 15.1 build 2922. When i open program i have to change pictures order in manage mode if i like to make it backward. Now it is forward default. Is there option to save my backward order, that it's open backwards default?
    As AliGW said, ACDSee will remember any sort order you apply to a folder. However, there is no customizable "global" default setting for sort order. This mean that every time a new folder is created, you'll need to set the custom sort order for that folder. This is also true for the sort type. I prefer date taken, but a new folder will always default to filename. Once I change it to Date Taken, it stays that way.

A customizable "global" default sort order is feature that I hope to see in the future.

Hector

Leave a comment:

• rayban
    replied
    I have ultimate 2022 Version 15.1 build 2922. When i open program i have to change pictures order in manage mode if i like to make it backward. Now it is forward default. Is there option to save my backward order, that it's open backwards default?

Leave a comment:

• AliGW
    replied
    Not quite sure what you mean. Which version do you have? In Ultimate 2022, each folder's settings are remembered. I sort on date sorted backwards and then sort forwards within each day. Are you asking how to make it the default?

Leave a comment:

• rayban
    started a topic Save order in Manage mode

Save order in Manage mode

Is there possible save thumbs order in manage mode? See pic below! Ex. Sort: "modified date" and "sort backward"
Working...
X