Sending via email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending via email

I'm using two email clients on my PC (EM Client is mine, and Outlook is my wife's). I have EM Client as the default email app however, when I send email U2023 invariably chooses Outlook as the email client. I still have my Pro 2022 loaded and it has no problem.

How do I get U2023 to select EM Client when I send photos via email.

Any/all help much appreciated.
    Last edited by gjtoth; 11-10-2022, 02:42 PM.

Originally posted by gjtoth View Post
    I'm using two email clients on my PC (EM Client is mine, and Outlook is my wife's). I have EM Client as the default email app however, when I send email U2023 invariably chooses Outlook as the email client. I still have my Pro 2022 loaded and it has no problem.

How do I get U2023 to select EM Client when I send photos via email.

Any/all help much appreciated.
    ACDSee uses the default email client for it's "Send\Email Images".

If you go into Windows Settings, click on Apps, then click on Default apps, what client is show for "Email"?. If it isn't EM Client then click and choose that email client.

Comment

Em Client is a very nice email client ! Did not try to email pictures though.

Comment

Email large attachments and pictures is best avoided. I have been a customer of Sync or https://www.sync.com for many years. Simply excellent. Most of my local drives on my desktop - laptop are synced. Simply perfect. Encrypted, fast, and safe. If I share something, you got full control. Can set passwords, time-limits, and you can redraw permissions at any time.

Sync is a small Canadian company. I got no relationship with them, other than I am a happy customer. Yes, you can compare it to iCloud, Dropbox and others. Sync is different. https://www.sync.com/secure-dropbox-alternative/

Ops, this was not meant as advertising, but good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyfox View Post

ACDSee uses the default email client for it's "Send\Email Images".

If you go into Windows Settings, click on Apps, then click on Default apps, what client is show for "Email"?. If it isn't EM Client then click and choose that email client.
          Yup. I did that. First thing I did. I appears after I did it 4-5 times and rebooted, it worked. I know it shouldn't make a difference, but it's working now and it wasn't before. Go figger.

Comment

Originally posted by gjtoth View Post

Yup. I did that. First thing I did. I appears after I did it 4-5 times and rebooted, it worked. I know it shouldn't make a difference, but it's working now and it wasn't before. Go figger.
            The technical term for that is "Gremlins"

Comment

Working...
            X