X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment layers

Hello everyone,
    I'm going to ask you a probably silly question:
    Is there really no way to make the tools included in "adjustment layers" appear in a more understandable way (icon + text)?​

Not sure I understand. If you mean the icons bottom right in Edit Mode, then the text changes with the name of the tool as you hover over the icons. Perhaps a screenshot of what you mean would help.

Comment

Originally posted by Framon View Post
      ..Is there really no way to make the tools included in "adjustment layers" appear in a more understandable way (icon + text)?​
      In View mode you can have the lower tool bar show both icons and text, but you can't do that for the adjustment layers in Edit Mode.. As AliGW has posted, hovering the cursor over the adjustment layer icons brings up the tool tips. The other alternative is to click on the hamburger menu just to the left of the Fx icon, and you can the select an adjustment layer from the listing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustment layers.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	62809

Comment

You understood correctly although I forgot to specify that it was in the "Edit" mode. Yes, it was the icons at the bottom right in this mode.
        I had noticed that the name of the setting appears when hovering over the icon with the mouse, but I take note of Greyfox's trick that I had missed.

Many thanks to both of you for your quick answers.​

Comment

Working...
        X