X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juddan
    • Jul 2018

ACDSee Studio 3 Error "Producing Failed"

I constantly receive the error message "Producing Failed" when attempting to render a M4V, MP4 or MOV (Produce and Share) in Video Studio 3. I am able to create a MP3 (audio only) and a WEBM. My media is located on my laptop, not on an external hard drive. The Studio 3 is installed on a Latitude E6430 with an Intel Core i7-3720QM @ 2.60GHz, with 8GB RAM and running Win10.

How can I render videos in a MP4 format?
  • ajayk
    • Sep 2018

Hi Juddan,

I am sorry you are having trouble with rendering a video file with Video Studio 3. Video Studio 3 supports production/rendering of MP4, M4V, and MOV video files, so I would like to ask a few questions to be able to assist you further.
    1. Can you please check if the destination directory/folder has enough space for a video file? The output video file storage size varies depending on the media on the timeline.
    2. Please check if an external flash drive, hard drive or network drive is selected as the destination directory. If it is selected as output destination directory, please make sure it is recognized by the operating system and still available.

Thanks,
    Ajay
    ACD Systems

Comment

• Juddan
      • Jul 2018

Ajayk,

To answer your questions:
      1. The destination is my computer's C: drive which has 44.5GB of free space.
      2. As far as an external flash drive, there are no drives attached.

I have been careful to store my "imported" media on my computer's C: drive and to select a folder on the C: as the destination drive as well.

The reason it has taken me so long to respond to your questions is I was expecting an email from ACDSee to alert me to a response to my question. I just happened to notice I was logged out of this forum and re-logged in by chance and finding your posting.

Comment

• ajayk
        • Sep 2018

Hi Juddan,

Thank you for the reply, the storage availability and destination directory appears to be fine in your case which is normally the case for a failed production. Can you please share a screenshot of the "detailed settings" configuration window when trying to render the file? It is the dialog where it shows all the video and audio parameters.

I will use the same settings to troubleshoot the issue further.

Thanks,
        Ajay
        ACD Systems

Comment

• JohnSexton
          • Oct 2019

Hi,

I am having the same problem with this message appearing and nothing seems to help.

Originally posted by ajayk View Post
          Hi Juddan,

Thank you for the reply, the storage availability and destination directory appears to be fine in your case which is normally the case for a failed production.
          I have 1.9tb available space on one drive and 680gb on the other. I have tried saving to both.

Originally posted by ajayk View Post
          Can you please share a screenshot of the "detailed settings" configuration window when trying to render the file? It is the dialog where it shows all the video and audio parameters.

I will use the same settings to troubleshoot the issue further.
          I will try this again and get that screenshot for you.

John

Comment

Working...
          X