Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greensabath
    replied
    I think it is a performance issue. I notice a performance hit when the project has multiple tracks. Disabling them increases the responsiveness. I also notice when playing back it does max out my CPU in Task Manager. So that is what it is, thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• Dylan L
    replied
    Hi greensabath,

Does the issue happen when you only have one or two tracks of video? If the issue happens when you use multiple tracks (or gets worse), this is most likely a performance issue due to computer specs.

A workaround for this is to disable certain tracks after you have added them to your timeline. IE from the example you provided, try disabling other tracks not necessary for aligning a Caption with audio.

To disable a track, you can either:
    - Click on the Disable Track icon (shaped as an eye icon) on the desired track.
    - Right-click an empty area of a track and select Disable Track from the context menu

Please note that if you disable a track to improve your project preview performance, you must enable that track once you are ready to Produce and Share. Otherwise, the disabled track will not appear in the output video.

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this information to our development team.

Thanks,
    Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Leave a comment:

• greensabath
    replied
    Hi Dylan,

I would like to note that I have the same issue with audio/video syncing when working in ACDSee Video Studio. Please see my answers to your questions below:

- Does the issue happen with the produced/output video or does the issue happen when previewing the project?
    - My issue is when playing back the video within the project. It seems to be noticeable more when a lot of tracks are in the project
    - Does the issue happen with the actual audio and video being out of sync (IE someone is talking in a video, and their words do not match their mouth movements)? Or is this a problem with the audio-waves on the timeline being out of sync with the actual audio/video shown?
    - It has to do with the video/audio being out of sync in the actual video.

When I export the video, it does not have the out-of-sync issue. However, it causes a problem when trying to edit the video which then causes transitions/effects to happen according to the out-of-sync issues versus when the actual video/audio should be playing. For example, I was trying to put a caption at a specific audio position of someone talking. Let's say it happens at 2:00 min in. Within the project, when playing back my project, it plays that audio section at 2:15min. So then after applying my edits and exporting, the audio is at 2:00, but my effects happen at 2:15.

Could this be due to my/others system specs? My machine is a Surface Book Gen 1 Performance Base, following specs listed:
    • Intel Core i7-6600U
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M (2GB GDDR5)
    • RAM: 8GB RAM
    Hope this can help with troubleshooting!

Leave a comment:

• Dylan L
    replied
    Hi Pat51,

Can you please answer the following for me:
    - Does the issue happen with the produced/output video or does the issue happen when previewing the project?
    - Does the issue happen with the actual audio and video being out of sync (IE someone is talking in a video, and their words do not match their mouth movements)? Or is this a problem with the audio-waves on the timeline being out of sync with the actual audio/video shown?

Also, I do not see a clip attached to your last comment. Perhaps you can WeTransfer some sample files to me so I can further look into this problem? We can discuss the details through a DM if that is OK.

Thanks,
    Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Leave a comment:

• Pat51
    replied
    I have the same problem. I'm surprised that no answer to your problem has been given since you fist posted your problem (october 2019). I've attached one of my sort clip with the sound out of sync.

Leave a comment:

• Hurtz
    replied
    Maybe it's best if you provide me with an email address (as DM if this exists?) so I can prepare a WeTransfer upload with the source file and the output file.

Leave a comment:

• Dylan L
    replied
    Hi Hurtz,

If possible, could you could provide the original file and the output file? A Youtube link for output file should be OK if that is easiest.

Thanks,
    Dylan L
    ACD Systems

Leave a comment:

• Hurtz
    replied
    Would a link to a YouTube video be enough or do you need the original file before uploading?

Leave a comment:

• Dylan L
    replied
    Hi,

Does the issue happen with the video preview or the output video file? In addition, could you please supply a video file where the issue occurs for you two?

Thanks,
    Dylan L
    ACD Systems

Leave a comment:

• Hurtz
    replied
    I have the same problem an was already wondering if I do something wrong. It does not happen with every video, though.

Leave a comment:

• jpark
    started a topic Video Studio 4 audio goes out of sync

Video Studio 4 audio goes out of sync

I'm having a serious problem with my audio. It goes out of sync with the video and becomes noticeable after about 20 second into a clip. What's up with that? Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Working...
X