Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Video Studio 4 do a split-screen video or video-in-video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopilka
    replied
    Yes, it definitely works in VS4, I just checked it, thanks, now I also know how it works) UPD: I looked at various options and despite pleasant and quick answers from the developers, there are not enough frames in terms of functionality, there was a video recording error for a long time when I pressed screen capture. Advise a better version than VS4, otherwise I will buy a license www.movavi.com/screen-recorder-mac/ for my MAC and you will not see me)
    Last edited by Hopilka; 01-30-2020, 04:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pilotsh
    replied
    Ah, I was trying to do multi tracks in VS2, which did not have the ability for multi tracks. I upgraded to VS4 and now I can get multiple videos working.

Leave a comment:

• Dylan L
    replied
    Hi all,

Video Studio 4 does allow multiple videos to play side-by-side at the same time in a project. To accomplish this:

1) Add image/video files to two separate tracks
    2) Select the Edit Tool (Ctrl + Shift + E)
    3) Within the Display Area, select the image/video you want to edit
    4) Within the Display Area, you can:
    - Move the image/video by clicking and dragging on it
    - Resize the image/video by clicking and dragging on the image/video file's corner
    - Rotate the image/video by clicking and dragging on it near the center of the file
    - Crop the image/video by first selecting the Crop tool (Ctrl + Shift + C), then clicking and dragging on the image/video file's corner

By editing the image/video files in step 4 as desired, you can position the image/video files such that both media files play side-by-side at the same time.

For more information, please check out the following link:
    http://help.acdsystems.com/en/acdsee...eline%7C_____1

Thanks,
    Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Leave a comment:

• pilotsh
    replied
    I don't agree. I can't find a way to add a second video to the timeline to create side by side editing, so until I see proof that it can be done ACDS is a waste of money.

Leave a comment:

• krisbg
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• greensabath
    replied
    Yes, you can do this. It allows you to resize videos on the timeline and use tracks like you do layers in Photoshop. So you can have one video sitting on top of another video

Leave a comment:

• Can Video Studio 4 do a split-screen video or video-in-video?

Hello,

Could one do a video, comprised of more than one nested videos with Video Studio 4?

Is there any chance also it provides an option for YouTube videos download?
Working...
X