Producing failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Producing failed

Hello, i have a problem with the message "Video production failed", I used mp4 video and mp3 audio, I more 64 Gb in space in drive and everything looks ok, I include an image of detailed settings,

Really would appreciate any help, Jose Esquivel

Click image for larger version

Name:	detlles.png
Views:	428
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	51439

Hi JF4b10,

Could you please answer the following questions:
    • What are your computer specs?
    • Do you have hardware acceleration enabled? (Go to Tools > Options > Advanced.) If it is enaled, what hardware are you using?
    • When you go to Produce and Share, what is your Output Type? (IE Common Format, Share to Youtube, Share to Vimeo)
    Thanks,

Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan L View Post
      Hi JF4b10,

• Do you have hardware acceleration enabled? (Go to Tools > Options > Advanced.) If it is enaled, what hardware are you using?
      • When you go to Produce and Share, what is your Output Type? (IE Common Format, Share to Youtube, Share to Vimeo)
      Thanks,

Dylan L.
      ACD Systems
      Disable hardware acceleration worked, thanks

Comment

Hello, i have the same problem, "Production failed", in ACDC Video Recorder 3. I also disable hardware acceleration but it doesn't work. Can you help me?

Thanks

Comment

Hi francesco Bernetti,

• Are you seeing the issue when trying to save a video you recorded using Video Recorder, or are you seeing the issue when you Produce and Share a project?
          • Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned off for both Video Studio 3 and Video Recorder 3?
          Thanks,

Dylan L.
          ACD Systems

Comment

Hi Dylan,
            • My laptop is ASUS Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 64bit x64, Graphic NVIDIA GeForce MX330 2GB
            • I see the issue when I trying to save a video using video recorder
            • Video Studio 3 and Video recorder 3 hardware acceleration are turned off
            • I use these programs in another laptop and they works!
            Thanks,

Francesco

Comment

Hi francesco Bernetti,

Thank you for your response. Please try upgrading to latest build of Video Studio 4 and seeing if the problem is still reproducible. The build can be downloaded here:
              https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/a...o-4/thank-you/

Thanks,

Dylan L.
              ACD Systems

Comment

Thank you for the information,

with VIdeo Studio 4 it works (hardware acceleration are turned off), but now i have license key for Video Recorder 3...

thanks,
                Francesco Bernetti

Comment

Hi Francesco,

Video studio 3 license code will not work for version 4.

I will discuss with our sales team to provide you with upgrade option to VS 4.0; An email will be sent to you to follow-up.

Thanks
                  James
                  ACDSee customer Care

Comment

Working...
                  X