Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text animation

Hey, guys,
    Who knows how to animate text in the editor? Or how to fade from clip to clip? Thank you for your help.

Hi Doshin,

Thank you for your feedback! In Video Studio 4, the only way to add text in any form is by using Captions. Through our current design, Captions cannot be combined with animations or transitions to give the text visual effects.

I have notified the Video Studio Product Team of your comment and they will investigate it further.

Thanks,
    Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Hello, Dylan,

Thank you for the answer. I've been using simple video editors for a long time. But your program is very interesting for development. Besides text animation, you should do the following:
      1. On the editing track to make an overlay of one track to another, the stacks they came to each other for a penetrating effect.
      2. In the text editing section, you could place the text anywhere you wanted to make a coordinate grid similar to X and Y
      3. Ability to reduce and increase the brightness of frames at the beginning and end of the clip.
      4. Ability to increase and decrease the transparency on the tracks located above each other. The analog of the effect is written in 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Doshin View Post
        Hey, guys,
        Who knows how to animate text in the editor? Or how to fade from clip to clip? Thank you for your help.
        I'm in for this too. I have requested (asked about) in a support ticket. As it is now I have to use other software when making text transitions. It's a pitty, but I hope you will provide this future
        This is fundamental, the other whiches are bonus if you manage.

Comment

Hi Doshin and EcuaDrive,

Thank you both for the continued feedback.

Video Studio 5 will introduce a new Text tool for video editing. Text will support Animations, as well as the ability to fade from clip to clip using Transitions.

Thanks,
          Dylan L.
          ACD Systems

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan L View Post
            Hi Doshin and EcuaDrive,

Thank you both for the continued feedback.

Video Studio 5 will introduce a new Text tool for video editing. Text will support Animations, as well as the ability to fade from clip to clip using Transitions.

Thanks,
            Dylan L.
            ACD Systems
            That sounds very good. When can we expect ver 5 to be released?
            Thomas

Comment

Just subscribed to this forum to be able to write this comment and follow this tread... I also want/need this option to move from AVS.

Kees

Comment

Hello,

We plan on releasing Video Studio 5.0 in the summer of 2020. I predict the release date will be around late June to mid-July.

Regards,
                Mark

Comment

Great news about the text animations coming in the next release. In the meantime, what I've been doing is creating .png files with the text and using them. You can then apply transitions, etc. Works OK if you don't have text that you want to change.

Comment

Just installed Luxea, looks very promising! Thanks guys

Edit: I have to take this back.... No upgrade for existing Home Pack owners, although Luxea is part of the currently sold Home Pack I purchaged.
                    Last edited by Keeze101; 08-26-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X