Help! Newbie user basic questions about Video Converter and Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Newbie user basic questions about Video Converter and Studio

I own ACDSee Ultimate, so I'm now extending my exploration from still photos to video. I have some basic questions about the two products that are included in ACDSee Ultimate.
    1. If I want to simply watch a video that I download on Windows 10, which of the two products should I use -- Video Converter or Studio?
    2. If I want to edit a video that I made with either my phone or Nikon D7000 DSLR, which of the two apps should I use for that?
    3. When using ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate to catalog my videos, can I tag and organize them in the same manner that I would my still images.

Thanks.

Hello,

To answer your questions:

#1) You can use Video Studio to watch videos, but you would be better off using ACDSee to watch videos.

#2) Video Studio is built precisely for that workflow.

#3) Yes, you can. ACDSee can help organize your videos.

I hope this information helps.

All the best,
    Mark

Comment

Thank you Mark mcosgrove , for answering my questions. Re. your response to question 1: You wrote "You can use Video Studio to watch videos, but you would be better off using ACDSee to watch videos."
      I want to make sure I'm understanding you're intended answer, because ACDSee all of the apps we're discussing are from ACDSee. So when you say I'd be better off using ACDSee to watch videos, which ACDSee product are you referring to?
      Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Sorry I wasn't clear. To manage and watch videos, consider ACDSee Home or Professional or Ultimate. All three versions of ACDSee have the video capabilities you're looking for. How to decide which flavor of ACDSee to pick (Home or Professional or Ultimate)? That depends on your needs beyond video. Are you interested in RAW or image layering capabilities? If you only need to manage and watch video, ACDSee Home will suit your needs.

Please go to our website to learn more about ACDSee Home/Professional/Ultimate.

Regards,
        Mark
        ???????

Comment

Thanks Mark! I recently bought Ultimate, but haven't delved into it yet. I will now!!

Comment

Working...
          X