Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .hdr files not showing!

hello

that sounds strange, but I remember that I had no problem with these type of files, .exr, or .hdr (i) in ACdsee... but now I can't see them.. just Acdsee doesn't recognize them and show a mute icon for them!

window 8.1 and fresh install of ACDsee 17 ..

any suggestion please?

please , someone help! don't you have the same problem? what should I do!!!

Comment

Seems like the users on this forum don't know about the ".hdr" format. You'll probably need to contact support.

Comment

• CopyKatnj
        CopyKatnj commented
        Editing a comment
        I use ACDsee15 and .exr isn't showing up in my manage window either. I don't know if it worked before because I just started saving the 32 bit files instead of the the processed tiff.

Edit: I just checked support and .exr isn't listed but this is HDR Creo RAW
        Last edited by CopyKatnj; 02-03-2014, 04:23 PM. Reason: Checked product support online for answer.

hello
      It's been a while that I don't use ACDsee but It was tempting with version 20 to use it again.

but unfortunately the problem with showing .exr , .hdr, . hdri, files still persist!!
      I've checked in the every possible raw format in file association but still get an icon instead of image!

please help.

Comment

I checked and HDR files are listed as being supported in the file formats supported, and Identified as "Creo Raw" which seems to be the Leaf camera raw format.

This is something a user to user forum can not really help you with. You need to talk to tech support not other users.

The link to requesting support:

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...tal/emails/new

Comment

Working...
        X