Map not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map not working

Hi, when I try to load the map, i only get a black window. It used to work, then it was gone fot a couple of days and now its gone since a few weeks. What's going wrong?

Regards
    Chris

Hi Chris,

So far we have been unable to reproduce this issue. Could you please try clearing your Internet cache from the Control Panel?

1. Open the Control Panel.
    2. Switch the view to Small or Large Icons, if you didn't have it in this state already.
    3. Click Internet Options.
    4. Under Browsing History, click Delete.
    5. Check "Preserve Favorites website data" and "Temporary Internet files and website files", and uncheck everything else. Then click Delete to clear your cache.

Restart ACDSee and see if this resolves the issue.

Edit:
    If the above steps don't work, you can also try deleting Internet data again, and this time unchecking "Preserve Favorites website data". Under certain circumstances this can help. However, if you use Internet Explorer or Edge as your web browser, it may delete certain items like favorites, so do this with caution and consider reading the "About deleting browsing history" link first. If you use Firefox, Chrome, or another browser, there is no risk in unchecking this option.

Thanks,
    Tristan H.
    ACD Systems
    Last edited by Tristan H; 02-13-2020, 11:46 AM. Reason: Added extra steps to delete favorites too

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply. I did what you suggested and the same in chrome since I'm using that browser. Unfortunately no effect: still the same as in the screenshot. Also tried to add exceptions in antivirus and firewall. That didn't help either.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Sorry to learn that map feature does not work for you. We have not been able to reproduced the issue either in the support department.

I've created a support ticket, and sent you an email to follow up and troubleshoot this issue,

Thanks
        James

ACD Customer Care Team

Comment

Working...
        X