view images in shuffle-random order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• view images in shuffle-random order?

I was able to do this in Home studio 2019, but cannot find it in Hone Studio 2022. I click on a thumbnail in a folder of images, hit View and the image goes fullscreen - but when I touch the spacebar to go to the next image, it goes to the next one alphabetically. I want it always to go to a random image in the same folder. Is this possible,and if so, how do I set it? I cant find anything in Options - I guess I'm missing it?

There is a shuffle icon on the tools bar, just to the LEFT of the volume control
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shuffle.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	60805
    Last edited by rgrun1; 05-29-2022, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I'm using Photo Studio Home 2022 - I dont see anything like that menu above, anywhere. I have the images in a folder and if I click one and hit VIEW, the image appears fullscreen - I can right click the image at that point and I do get a menu - but theres nothing anywhere in that menu how to set the image progress to shuffle or random

Comment

Sorry. I assumed you were using the slideshow module which is located at TOOLS / SLIDESHOW or hit control+S
        First highlight your pictures then open slideshow. You will see that bar. If you need to make it appear, just give a click on one of the pictures while it is running

Comment

Working...
        X