X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyfox
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Does someone have a decent workflow for fixing facial recognition?
    In my mind, when I am trying to fix a bunch of facial recognition tagging from the Manage People screen, it is intuitive for me to:
    1. See a thumbnail that needs to be corrected
    2. Double click that thumbnail to open it up and allow me to adjust the tagging frame etc.
    3. Hit Escape to update the tagging and return back to the Manage People thumbnails view, and I am back at step 1
    As there was a significant change made in this area between 2021 and 2022, can you please indicate exactly what version of Home you are using?

Leave a comment:

• al.thornquist@shaw.ca
    started a topic Managing People

Managing People

Does someone have a decent workflow for fixing facial recognition?
    In my mind, when I am trying to fix a bunch of facial recognition tagging from the Manage People screen, it is intuitive for me to:
    1. See a thumbnail that needs to be corrected
    2. Double click that thumbnail to open it up and allow me to adjust the tagging frame etc.
    3. Hit Escape to update the tagging and return back to the Manage People thumbnails view, and I am back at step 1
    Instead, it seems to be a crazy complex process where I have to highlight the thumbnail, go up and click View, fix the tagging, and then I am screwed and have to start from scratch to go back to the Manage People view and then find the person I was working on. I hope there is a better way as this is VERY inefficient...
Working...
X