Map pane just frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map pane just frozen

The Map pane is just frozen, shows full world map but I cannot click on map, change location etc. I have cleared the map cache, with no avail. Version is 25.1 (build 1946) so should be newest version. I have tried with large folders (50K pictures) and small folders (25 pictures) - no change. Also tried to restart/deactivate-activate map pane etc. Anybody that has experienced this?

Originally posted by orichardt View Post
    The Map pane is just frozen, shows full world map but I cannot click on map, change location etc. I have cleared the map cache, with no avail. Version is 25.1 (build 1946) so should be newest version. I have tried with large folders (50K pictures) and small folders (25 pictures) - no change. Also tried to restart/deactivate-activate map pane etc. Anybody that has experienced this?
    If with ACDSee closed, you have cleared the ACDSee WebView Cache, and have then restarted your PC, and then restarted ACDSee and the problem still remains, then I suggest you contact support. You could prehaps try in Manage mode going to the View menu and selecting Reset Layout. That will restore the various mode layouts to the original default layouts and will then restart.ACDsee. It has been known to overcome problems that would not appear to be directly related to layout.

Comment

Working...
    X