need help stitching photos using ACDsee15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help stitching photos using ACDsee15

Hey, I'm Steve from Texas. I use ACDsee 15. I'm wondering does anyone know how i can change the colors of two photos i want to stitch together so they blend better? Look at the sample I attached to see the problem I'm havng. Thanks

To blend and merge the shots seamlessly, you'll need to use a plugin or stitching app like PTGui. (if you dont have Photoshop)
    There may also be some free utilities out there.
    ACDSee doesn't have a "photomerge" or stitching feature.

Comment

Originally posted by QuBe View Post
      To blend and merge the shots seamlessly, you'll need to use a plugin or stitching app like PTGui. (if you dont have Photoshop)
      There may also be some free utilities out there.
      ACDSee doesn't have a "photomerge" or stitching feature.
      Originally posted by SCordeiro
      ​Yeah, I don't have Photoshop. But I have GIMP and use Paint.net a lot. Both of those are free. I'll try those forums. I haven't heard of Microsoft ICE, but I'll give it a shot too. I need to know how to do this. Maybe I'll find a tutorial somewhere on this subject. Thanks Y'all I'll get back when I figure it out.

Comment

Oh wow! Check it out.

I used two images. Plugged them into ICE and came out with a good result. I learned a few tips for shooting a panoramic photo on About.com
      http://cameras.about.com/od/Advanced...mic-Photos.htm

The main thing I think I lacked was more overlapping between the photos. Where I took only two photos, it would've been better if I had taken six or more shots. That, and I think I need a better camera. But I'm happy with the result using ICE. I'll keep experimenting with ICE to see what produces the best results. I like it

Thanks a lot,
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X