WebCam wmv and mp4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebCam wmv and mp4

I have Video Studio 3 and when I render my old wmv webcam videos to mp4 they work perfect but when I render my new webcam mp4 and they stay at mp4 only the first video has sound and all the other videos which were render don't have sound?

Hi Lostsoul65,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with rendering videos in Video Studio 3. To assist you further, I would like to ask a few questions:
    1) Model and version of both webcams( new webcam and old webcam)?
    2) Did all the mp4 videos had sound present before rendering with video studio 3?
    3) If yes to question 2, can you please try to play the rendered output video with a different media player? See if this changes anything.

Thanks,
    Ajay
    ACD Systems

Comment

They are about the same age which is 6 years old and the first one is
      Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam or
      Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p HD Webcam - Gray and the last one is
      HP Webcam HD 5210 Webcam

Yes they all had sound before rendering

I did try it with the TV and my computer and no sound.
      I have to check but it sounds to me the first two render ok and the HP which it the better on didn't. I think I need to check them all out to see which one it is? Otherwise I might need to but another webcam?

I found out the two webcams that product mp4 and are render in mp4 after the first video the rest do not have sound but the one that produce the wmv and then to mp4 works find with all the sound.
      Last edited by lostsoul65; 01-29-2019, 10:07 AM. Reason: re did it

Comment

Thank you for the info.
        Can you please confirm which specific webcam model/models is/are giving issues with sound? Also, I would like to know the input format (file coming from the webcam) and output format of the video file (when rendered using video studio 3) with sound issue.

Thanks
        Ajay
        ACD Systems

Comment

HP Webcam HD 5210 Webcam and Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p HD Webcam produce MP4 and the sound is good on separate files but in rendering the 2nd rendered file and all the rest have no sound on my computer or TV. The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam which I don't have anymore was putting out the wmv and when rendering it to MP4 it work fine.
          I rendered my webcam mp4 to MOV and back to mp4 and it didn't work.
          To re-cap I have my webcam file at mp4 and render them at mp4 and no sound on the 2nd file or any after that. My videos I take with my camera in MOV and when I render them to MP4 they work find.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
            I would recommend contacting the customer care, and if possible, send in a few sample files so that they can look into it further.

https://www.acdsystems.com/en/support/form

Thanks
            Ajay
            ACD Systems

Comment

Working...
            X