Photo Studio Standard 2018 View problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Studio Standard 2018 View problem

Something has suddenly changed in my package and I don't know what has happened - when I go into View in actual Size it doesn't centre the image any more. And if I centre it, and move to the next image it is again not centred - in fact it's in the top left corner. Can someone tell me what I've done, PLEASE? Thanks

Hi,
    The behaviour you described sounds like you may have the Pan lock enabled for the top left corner. In View mode, go to Tools | Zoom | Uncheck Pan Lock, then go click Fit to Image and 1:1 again. See if 1:1 goes to centre now.

Ben
    ACD Systems.

Comment

Thank you. So simple, but I couldn't find it. Goodness knows how I set it. Much appreciated, amazing how much of an issue that is, when you flick to the next photo and can't easily compare, by the time you've realigned you've lost the mental image.

Comment

You are welcome. The keyboard shortcut for Pan Lock is the L key. You might have accidentally hit the key without knowing before.

Ben
        ACD Systems

Comment

Ben_H is it Windows + L or Just "L" as it didn't work for me.

Comment

Hi jerry10,

The default shortcut for Pan Lock is just 'L'. You can check whether the shortcut is correctly bound by right-clicking the image and selecting the Zoom menu. Pan Lock is the last menu option, and it should have a 'L' next to it. You can also use this menu option to enable and disable Pan Lock.

Thanks,
            Tristan H.
            ACD Systems

Comment

Working...
            X