Write creation date on photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write creation date on photo

I've been searching online how to write creation date to a batch of photos. I didn’t find any useful results. Perhaps I’ve searched for wrong words?

I would like to print several hundred photos. I would like to put a creation date on the photo; when the photo will be printed to the paper the date will be visible (also printed on the photo).

The key here is “automatically”. I can do it manually in photo editing software, but it takes long time to put creation date to large number of photos.

Is there a way to do that with ACDsee? To put a custom design date (font, colour, location on the photo) to the photo automatically and export this batch of photos to a selected folder.

Thank you for any help.

If you want to put the same data on every photo it is easy to do by creating an ACDSee action that includes a text layer.

If you want to automatically apply the information from the EXIF field on a per file basis, I do not know what to suggest.

Comment

Try Batch-Edit (CTRL-ALT-B) with text overlay:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.7 KB ID:	50539

[Edit]
      If you want to place the text under the image, it's a bit more complicated. But much more flexible. Read this.
      Last edited by Emil; 11-08-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X