How to get a WHITE BACKGROUND / TRANSPARENT IMAGE in ACDsee Ultimate 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a WHITE BACKGROUND / TRANSPARENT IMAGE in ACDsee Ultimate 8

Hi everyone. Can someone please help me with this? I create beautiful wreaths and sell them on-line. I take photos of all my wreaths but I would like to know how to create a wreath with nothing in the background just white space. I've attached a file showing a wreath the way I'd like it to look. I hope this is possible to do in ACDsee Ultimate 8? Thanks everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Attached Files

Hi Naomi,

The easiest way of doing this in Ultimate 8 is by using the Eraser Tool in Edit mode to remove unwanted background, and once you Save the file as a JPEG/JPG format the transparent background will become white.

Better results can be achieved by adding a mask and painting with a black brush to hide the unwanted background. The advantage of using a mask over the Eraser tool is that it is a non-destructive process, meaning you can easily get the parts you erased using a mask back by painting with a white brush on the mask.

Regards,

Shakil H.
    ACD Systems

Comment

. Shakil ~ hello and thanks so much for your explanation. This evening I'm going to give it a try. I appreciated all your help

Comment

Working...
      X