Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore certain file types in quick view

Hi there,

In quick view is there a way to have ACDSee ignore certain file types? I have a directory with images and office documents and every time I try to view files and then go to Next image, I get icons for word files. I want these automatically ignored. This was not a problem in earlier versions...

anyone?? can anyone help with this?

Comment

Tools > Options > Document File Types
      Uncheck everything

Comment

This does not work for QUICK VIEW. Any other options??

Comment

I intially read this as "View" Mode.... OOOpppsss.... so I went to find about Quick View in the help menu... as it turns out, I o not seem to have a Quick View option at all. Which probably helps explain why I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveman View Post
            Hi there,

In quick view is there a way to have ACDSee ignore certain file types? I have a directory with images and office documents and every time I try to view files and then go to Next image, I get icons for word files. I want these automatically ignored. This was not a problem in earlier versions...
            I am also missing something like that!

What to do with the RAW files? My preferred file type is JPG, but at times I got back to RAW. Therefore I would like to limit the number of pictures I see in Manage Mode \ Quick View. Other times I am only looking for HEIC format. I would like to have a quick way of changing the file format I am looking at.

If I had that option, I got one more nice figure. In Manage Mode you see the thumbnails, every file got its own thumbnails. On the top right of the thumbnail, you see the file format. Looks good. If I had set my view to only show JPG files. It would be very sexy if I saw that this file also existed in a different format? This could be done by a separate, icon on the thumbnail, or it listed all the extension names for that specific picture.

Daveman Are we looking for the same thing?

Comment

Working...
            X