In my opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion.

When I read the topics in the forum, I have the feeling that there is over 90% of the debate around searching, face detection, collections etc., about photography and processing in Develop and Edit mode les than 10%.

Yet this is a photographic program, not a hunting program for the combinations listed above. I use categories only and can easily find photos of individuals or events between 150 K pictures.

Originally posted by Edvard View Post
    Yet this is a photographic program, not a hunting program for the combinations listed above.
    I do agree with you. I also think the usage of this forum is low. If the forums had been organised differently I think the response and feedback would increase. If the forum was organised on subjects, not on products there would be more collaboration.

Let's assume your % of the different subjects is correct. Does this also reflect the number of support cased ACDSee Support received? Is the brake down the same? What about the software bugs, is that the same spread across the same number of subjects?

Another interesting topic is where do they spend the time and money for development? Is it on new technology, picture editing, picture developing? Or is the time/money spent on the same % spread? It's more fun to develop new stuff, new technology, new functionalities, then fixing old bugs, bad design, inconsistent GUI interface,.. If your % spread is correct, I can tell you, ACDSee is not spending 90% of their development/test budget on searching, face detection, collections,

Just my 2 cents added to your opinion.

Comment

Working...
    X