multiple acdsee windows - possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple acdsee windows - possible?

Is there any way i can get to differenet acdsee windows open at the same time?

Yes. Just launch it twice or however many times you need.

Comment

Originally posted by dragus359 View Post
      Yes. Just launch it twice or however many times you need.
      Nope, afaik it doesn't work this way.

Try CTRL-SHIFT-N to open another window. However, from my experience this just squares the chance of a "ACDsee has encountered a system error and will now close" message.

If you have enough licences, try running latest AC plus any older version, or AC Ultimate plus AC Professional. However, all running programs must use their own db.

Dont try to run the same version of AC in to different languages (e.g English plus German), afaik this will not work t all.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil View Post
        Nope, afaik it doesn't work this way.

Try CTRL-SHIFT-N to open another window.
        Actually, it does work that way. And, the hotkey command you listed does the same thing as launching it more than once from the start menu.

Comment

Oh yes! Your right indeed, IO didn't now that. I avoid such situatations much much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil View Post
            Oh yes! Your right indeed, IO didn't now that. I avoid such situatations much much as possible.
            No worries. Yea, I agree, running multiple instances of the software should be avoided.

Comment

Working...
            X