Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enhancement Request: Hide Folders that don't have media (Tree View)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Request: Hide Folders that don't have media (Tree View)

The Folders view in ACDSee Photo Studio shows all subfolders regardless if they contain media. I would like to be able to view the tree but only have subfolders displayed if they contain media, or a subfolder of that which contains media. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Originally posted by randy16randy View Post
    The Folders view in ACDSee Photo Studio shows all subfolders regardless if they contain media. I would like to be able to view the tree but only have subfolders displayed if they contain media, or a subfolder of that which contains media. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.
    I don't believe so. Wouldn't that also mean you wouldn't be able to copy/paste an image to a folder that didn't currently have any images in it (because it would no longer show in the tree).
    If you really do want that as a selectable option (and I'm sure there are other users like me that wouldn't want it as the default option), then I suggest you send a request to ACDSee and put your case for having that option included in a future version. If enough users send in requests for it, then ACDSee might consider it,

Comment

Even more important for me: Stop adding '+' icons to folders that just contain hidden [Developed] and/or [Originals] sub folders.
      I've seen users not stopping to click this useless icon hundreds of times in the past.

Comment

Working...
      X