Opening or managing a file when in People mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening or managing a file when in People mode

When in People Mode, is there a way to go "in a click" from a people's face to directly managing or editing this file? From what I see now, there is not much use to the People mode feature in ACDSee Ultimate. On top of that the face reconnaissance is rather weak. It has been bringing out car wheels as faces...

Originally posted by pybcan View Post
    When in People Mode, is there a way to go "in a click" from a people's face to directly managing or editing this file? From what I see now, there is not much use to the People mode feature in ACDSee Ultimate.
    From the individual faces view, select the specific face thumbnail then click on the Edit, Develop or View tab

On top of that the face reconnaissance is rather weak. It has been bringing out car wheels as faces...
    Rather weak in comparison to what?

I'm reasonably happy with the results I'm now getting in U2022. It doesn't get it right 100% of the time, but then I don't expect it to, and yes, particularly in the early stages it did throw up the occasional shot of a car wheel and the odd teddy bear, but over time has settled down and improved considerably. It seems to do better if the images that have been named are clear shots. If all it has to reference for a particular person are blurred, out of focus shots, then one can't expect it to do well.

Comment

Working...
    X