Sending Email fron ACDSee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Email fron ACDSee

I am a Windows 10 user running ACDSee 2021 Ultimate and I am attempting to set up to email pictures in ACDSee. I am having trouble sending using SMTP; I have the server correct (I believe because I no longer get error messages about servers etc) but after I fill out the To: with an email and Subject etc etc I get the following message:"Please specify a recipient (To)" I am testing this using my own email address' (I have two one gamil and the other [email protected] and neither works. Thanks in advance for your help.

Problem forwarded to support via email....

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Problem forwarded to support via email....
      Was there a solution found for this issue. Would be nice to know in case the question comes up again.

Comment

I have received a couple of communications on this from tech assist. I'm still trying to get across that is not an SMTP routing problem. Can anyone else send pictures using the email wizard using SMTP or is it just me?

Comment

Well after many emails between myself and ACDSee customer support, I finally have relented and installed a third party email client and made it my default email client and can now use the email wizard. As far I can figure out the use of the SMTP portion of the wizard will not work (at least with my email). I installed Mozilla Thunderbird as my third party email client and then tried sending an email using it ant it worked well. The only problem I have is it takes me outside of ACDSee to send the pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X