Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Jpeg & Raw files together

Hello everyone,

I'm sort of new to ACDSee and I cannot figure out how to bind Jpeg and Raw files together for sorting, rating, and deletion (Photo Studio Ultimate 2022).
    I need a way to do this so that I don't have to remove one set, then manually, remove the other. I'm not expecting them to be treated as one file for editing (although that would be awesome, with a toggle). But I do need a way to group them together (they have the exact same name, just different file endings) so that I'm not doing duplicate work all the time.
    If anybody has any ideas or suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

QuantumMatrix

AFAIK there is no way to "Bind" RAW and JPG's together in ACDSee in the sense that if you select one, the other will be automatically selected, or if you delete one, the other will be automatically deleted, or having both represented by a single thumbnail, or if you rate one the other will automatically have the same rating applied..

If you set the sort order to "Filename", then the RAW and the JPG of the same filename will appear next to one another in manage mode, allowing easy selection of a pair, so keywords, ratings, labels, captions etc can be applied to the selected pair.

Comment

Working...
    X