ACDSee Ultimate 2023?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDSee Ultimate 2023?

Does anybody know if there will be an ACDSee Ultimate 2023 version released? I wonder if the Ultimate product line is continued or if the feature set will be frozen and new editing functionality will ony be released in the Gemstone product line. I have not yet tested Gemstone and don't know how well it integretes with the excellent asset management of Ultimate, but I am interested in the AI features. Will these AI supported features be integrated in Ultimate going forward?

Originally posted by dl7aht View Post
    Does anybody know if there will be an ACDSee Ultimate 2023 version released? I wonder if the Ultimate product line is continued or if the feature set will be frozen and new editing functionality will ony be released in the Gemstone product line. I have not yet tested Gemstone and don't know how well it integretes with the excellent asset management of Ultimate, but I am interested in the AI features. Will these AI supported features be integrated in Ultimate going forward?
    I suspect that is a question you should ask ACDSee Support, however most software developers tend to keep future plans to themselves.

Comment

I did ask ACDSee Support and this is their answer: "ACDSee Ultimate 2023 German version will be released on October , 2022"
      Looks like someone deleted the exact release date before sending the e-mail. They did not comment on feature set or Gemstone integration.

Comment

Hi, I just downloaded Gemstone 12. The look is somewhat different and simplified compared to U2022. AFAIK there are four tools in G12 : ACDSee raw (devlopment tool, identical with U2022), layered editor (looks like edit mode of U2022), MDI interface (permits to open several pictures simultaneously), AI : functions that mailny create automatics masks for layers : subject, background and a few functions to act with those masks. Price 93 €.

Comment

Working...
        X