Timeline function in ACDsee Photo Studio Home 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline function in ACDsee Photo Studio Home 2022

In ACDsee Photo Studio Home 2021 there is a Timeline Panel that can be accessed by (Control + T) this shows you all the time reference to a set of photos created in that time frame. This function occurs only when you are in what was the Photos Mode - showing all images in a catalog.

I can not find this function in ACDSee Photo Studio Unlimited 2022.

It is a very helpful function for the work I do, can anyone advise if this option is available and if so how to access it.

Originally posted by scouttyboy View Post
    In ACDsee Photo Studio Home 2021 there is a Timeline Panel that can be accessed by (Control + T) this shows you all the time reference to a set of photos created in that time frame. This function occurs only when you are in what was the Photos Mode - showing all images in a catalog.

I can not find this function in ACDSee Photo Studio Unlimited 2022.
    I think you possibly mean ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022 ?

The Photos mode has been replaced by Media Mode.
    The closest I can get in Media mode to the timeline function in the previous version is to select "Group by year taken", but I then have to scroll through the year groups. There is no quick selection for a particular year.

But if I have the Calendar pane open in Manage Mode, and set to year View, and the thumbnail size set fairly small, I get a similar presentation, a selection panel on the left, with a selection by year (and even by month within each year) and the images for the selected year/month shown in the center pane.
    Last edited by Greyfox; 08-27-2022, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Thank you, this helps and I will work with the calendar. I appreciate you answering my question.

Comment

Working...
      X