Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy Home 2022 licence?

Hi all,

I'm about to embark on a journey to sort and edit roughly 20,000 photos, I've purchased a new laptop and have settled with Acdsee as my software choice.

About 4-5 weeks ago i came by Acdsee's website and saw Home version (I think 2022) and it was on sale. Unfortunately now I can only see 2023 pre-sale (for a lot more).

Can someone let me know if there is a reseller, stockist, or authorised distributor of previous versions of Home?

(Queue the violins) I recently went through a flood and lost everything, so I'm trying to save wherever I can. Plus I believe 2022 had all the features I need.

Thanks,

I think 2023 version would be released soon. Maybe you should wait for it. You can also try the Free version to see if it meets your requirements for just sorting/managing. Or you can try the free opensource digiKam product which is quite good for managing/sorting. I used both ACDSee and digiKam, as both complement each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Goremans View Post
      About 4-5 weeks ago i came by Acdsee's website and saw Home version (I think 2022) and it was on sale. Unfortunately now I can only see 2023 pre-sale (for a lot more).

Can someone let me know if there is a reseller, stockist, or authorised distributor of previous versions of Home?
      Contact ACDSee sales https://www.acdsee.com/en/contact-sales/
      Whilst the 2022 versions are no longer being shown on the website, perhaps they can assist you.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyfox View Post

Contact ACDSee sales https://www.acdsee.com/en/contact-sales/
        Whilst the 2022 versions are no longer being shown on the website, perhaps they can assist you.
        Awesome, thank you. I think I'll reach out. I'm keen to use Acdsee but not sure the newer version has much more to offer on the Home edition. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X